[Thai Language] Greetings, Hello, Bye-bye

작성일 23-07-02 16:54

페이지 정보

작성자Shaunte 조회 81회 댓글 0건

본문

Nice to meet you Hi, How are you doing ? Introducing yourself ! Can I have your name ? Do you remember me ?

Nice to meet you

Hi, How are you doing ?

" Sawasdee Krab", the all mighty Now, let's say "Hi" in Thai Language. I was a little confused when I got to know this, but when you want to say,"Hi" or "Bye", you can say the same phrase. That is "Sawasdee krab/ka".How are you doing ? I'm fine. In addition to "Hi", here are other usual phrases; "How are you doing ?" and "I'm fine".Back to top

Introducing yourself !

- Waa: to connect/separate phrases, "that" in English.Ask someone's name

Make sure if someone remembers you- Jam: remember - pom: I (male) - dichan: I (female) - dai: can - mai: questionBack to top

Introducing someone else !

- niikue ... : this is .... . - panraya: wife - saamii: husband - khong ... : of ... (male) my wife: panraya khong pom (female) my husband: saamii khong dichan- father: phoaw - mother: Mae - elder brother: Phii-chaai - elder sister: Phii-saao - younger sister: Nong-saao - younger brother: Nong-chaai - friend: Puan

Where am I from ?

- maa: come - jaak: from - Yeephun: Japan - phen: am/are/is - khon: a personIn addition to where you are from; If you want to say something else,- phen: am/are/is - NakThongThiao: a touristBack to top

Thai Language "please" ?

Bye-bye

- Khobkhun: Thank you - Sumrab: for -- - Wan-nee: todayOther expressionsI'm glad/happy to see you. It's difficult to remember but it's wonderful if you can say "I'm glad/happy to see you." I'm glad/happy to see you again.By the way, when you see someone again and want to say "I'm glad/happy to see you again.", just putting " eek " is okay, like the below;

" Dee-jai Tee Dai Pob Khun Eek Krab/Ka "- Dee-jai: glad/happy - Tee: to ..., that... - Dai: can - Pob: meet - Khun: you - Eek: again

- DuuLae: Take care - TuaAeng: yourself - Dee Dee: good - Raksaa: be careful of - Sukkaparp: health - ChoakDee: Good Luck - Laew: again - Phob: see youbefore you- Pai: go - Gorn: earlier, at first - La: emphasize the sentence, putting the end (it's okay if no "La".) - Na: make a phrase softer or friendlyBack to top

Good night

Not used so often " Raatrie Sawaas Krab/Ka There is a phrase for going to bed in Thai language. But this seems not to be used so often.How about "I'm going to bed." ? "Go" is " Pai ", "Sleep" is " Norn ". So, "going to bed" is " Pai Norn ".

By using this, this might be a little bit long but,- How about " I had a good sleep, I didn't sleep well" ?- Muakuun: last night - Norn: sleep - Mark: very - NornLab: fall in sleep - Mai: notBack to top

Home > Thai Language > Greetings, Hello, Bye-bye

- Home

General Info Weather Today History Bits of Knowledge - Thai Language สวัสดีครับ

[Basics]

- Hello, Thai language

- Basics of conversation

- Greetings, Hello, Bye

- Thank you, I'm sorry

[Thai Letters]

[Date and Numbers]

[Life]

[Survive]

[Feelings]

[Events]

[Others]

Photos (Thailand) Wallpapers Must-Visits Column Profile Links Link Exchange Feedback Terms of Use -

Home - General Info - Weather Today - History - Bits of Knowledge - Thai Language - Photos (Thailand) Must-Visits - Wallpapers - Column - Profile - Links - Link Exchange - Feedback - Terms of Use

Copyright© ThaiSmile.jp. All rights reserved. No reproduction or republication without written permission.

หากคุณรักการโพสต์นี้และต้องการรับข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับ thaihilo2.com กรุณาหยุดโดยหน้าเว็บของเราเอง.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘 본 상품

오늘 본 상품

없음

배송조회