Cool Stuff: Insta 360 go 2 - the Ta'a Cam!

작성일 24-01-10 17:59

페이지 정보

작성자Helaine Medders 조회 80회 댓글 0건

본문

Cool Stuff: Insta 360 Go 2 - The Ta'a https://instacams.net/ Cam!

HONOLULU - Heaps of sponsored You Tube of us furiously strive to match the Insta 360 Go 2 the Go Pro, DJI Osmo Action and DJI Pocket 2. The Go 2 is a novel reflection of Insta 360 genius that you can afford and will use day by day.... it is extra niche subtle than your generally revered motion cams.

Firstly, the Go 2 is in a novel category because it could always be with you, with it is Apple Air Pod type recharging case always in your pocket or purse (all the time charged). Within the photograph above, my Go 2 is nestled safely inside the recharger case with its integral tripod legs extended to seize the moment in seconds! The recharging case also serves as a distant control and digicam mode selector. It connects to your phone via its own inner wi-fi, so you can obtain, edit, electronic mail or submit to social media on the fly!

The Go 2 digital camera, waterproof to thirteen feet outdoors the case, can be magnetic sticking to vehicles, poles, even a small spherical medallion you put on underneath your shirt. Another inexpensive accessory allows a straightforward attachment to your hat for handsfree enjoyment.

Great photographs, or in Cool Stuff's case breaking information, will come to you. The very best digicam for that shot is the one that's with you, lightweight, waterproof, and fast on the draw. Proof...with a Lumix $279 level & shoot digital camera, from Samy's Camera, I have pictures that have earned over $40,000 in community Tv licensing agreements. Your Go Pro fashion mini brick is clumsy for daily carry, except you carry a bag.... and in the event you carry a bag, you may as effectively carry a superior Nikon DSLR.

One included stick'em accessory allowed for unimaginable inflight airline vids of take offs, landings and sunsets. Try this together with your Go Pro model and you may upset the flight crew with your heavier slipping mounts and obscuring the windows for security concerns.

My Go 2 enjoyed a latest Lake Cachuma, California camping journey, and a car mounted cruise by the nearby lovely Danish heritage city of Solvang. The important thing aspect was, it being in my pocket, then on the automotive window, seconds later magnetically on my shirt for walkabouts/POV vids of camp takedown or general retailer shopping. I occasion shot creative sluggish motion hearth pit flame photographs.

Again, don't be a devoted photographer/videographer like Cool Stuff. Clip the $299 USD

Go 2 on your hat or magnetically to your shirt and be a handsfree a part of all you seize. Your kids grow up fast, so be the one pushing their swing, enjoying ping pong or splashing them back at Utulei Beach Park. Do not be that off to the side family photographer...get pleasure from household life from contained in the joy.

Your charging case has a 1/4-20 threaded socket for selfie sticks or mini tripods and costs by a trendy USB-C socket, cord included. The Go 2 camera has 32g inner storage which can be downloaded to your telephone, or by the included USB-C to your computer.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘 본 상품

오늘 본 상품

없음

배송조회